Do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community and show your support for the Vancouver Aquarium with this stylish non-medical face mask. With comfort in mind this high-performance reusable mask has been custom-designed and produced by the Vancouver Whitecaps FC (one of our valued community partners) with proceeds from sales going to support the Vancouver Aquarium and help care for our 70,000 animals during the COVID-19 closure.
The Canadian Government has issued guidelines on the use of non-medical facemasks by the public. These guidelines state that medical grade masks such as N95 masks should be reserved for healthcare workers. Non-medical masks or face coverings, like ours, can be worn by members of the public when physical distancing is not possible in public settings (e.g., grocery shopping, in close settings such as public transit.)
With the emerging information regarding pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic transmission, and the goal to stop the spread of COVID-19 by all means possible, wearing a non-medical mask—even if you have no symptoms―is an additional measure you can take to try to protect others around you. It’s also a fun way to show off your Vancouver Aquarium and Whitecaps pride!
For bulk orders of more than 20 masks please email [email protected]
- 100% polyester performance wicking fabric
- Breathable, reusable and washable
- Durable filament polyester outer shell
- Soft spun polyester inner shell against skin
- Stretchy ear-loop for maximum comfort
- Strong double needle stitching
- Internal sleeve pouch allowing you to insert a filter of your choice
- Made in Canada
- Small: Mask 7 x 5 inches with 3 inch ear loop (fits children)
- Medium: Mask 7 ½ x 5 ½ inches with 4 inch ear loop
- Large: Mask 8 x 6 inches with 5 inch ear loop
This product is excluded from discount codes.
Due to the hygienic nature of this product all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Final sale.
- This product is non-medical and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks.
- Wearing a non-medical mask in the community has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. However, the use of a non-medical mask or facial covering can be an additional measure you can take to protect others around you.
- Face masks or facial coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.
For any questions or comments please email:
Thank you to our partner: