Do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community and show your support for the Vancouver Aquarium with this stylish non-medical face mask.
The Canadian Government has issued guidelines on the use of non-medical facemasks by the public. These guidelines state that medical grade masks such as N95 masks should be reserved for healthcare workers. Non-medical masks or face coverings, like ours, can be worn by members of the public when physical distancing is not possible in public settings (e.g., grocery shopping, in close settings such as public transit.)
With the emerging information regarding pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic transmission, and the goal to stop the spread of COVID-19 by all means possible, wearing a non-medical mask—even if you have no symptoms―is an additional measure you can take to try to protect others around you. It’s also a fun way to show off your Vancouver Aquarium pride!
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex outer, 100% cotton fabric liner
- Breathable, reusable and washable
- Stretchy ear-loop for maximum comfort
- Small: Mask 6 ½ x 4 inches with 3 inch ear loop
- Medium: Mask 7 ½ x 5 ½ inches with 4 inch ear loop
- Large Mask 9 x 7 inches with 4 inch adjustable ear loop
Due to the hygienic nature of this product all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Final sale.
- This product is non-medical and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks.
- Wearing a non-medical mask in the community has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. However, the use of a non-medical mask or facial covering can be an additional measure you can take to protect others around you.
- Face masks or facial coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.