New pattern: The nicest ugly mask on the market!
’Tis the season for ugly sweaters. And while you may fancy your face beautiful, the socially responsible thing to do these days is to wear a mask. So why not wear a mask to match that ugly sweater? 3 new facemask patterns to pick from.
Get yours before they sell out.
Do your part to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community and show your support for the Vancouver Aquarium with this stylish, non-medical face mask. With comfort in mind this high-performance reusable mask has been custom-designed and produced by the Vancouver Whitecaps FC (one of Vancouver Aquarium’s valued community partners) with proceeds going to support the Vancouver Aquarium and help care for our 70,000 animals during the COVID-19 closure.
Non-medical masks or face coverings, like ours, can be worn by members of the public when physical distancing is not possible in public settings (e.g., school, grocery shopping, in close settings such as public transit.)
Our masks fit the recommendations set out by the Government of Canada - consisting of two layers of tightly woven fabric material with an opening for you to insert the third layer (filter) if your choice in the middle. Filters add an extra layer of protection against COVID-19 by trapping small infectious particles. To install your filter first fold filter in half, insert into the opening between the two layers, then unfold. Change filter daily.
**PLEASE NOTE THE HOLIDAY MASKS WILL BEGIN SHIPPING OUT ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 10TH
For bulk orders of more than 20 masks please email email@example.com.
- 100% polyester performance wicking fabric
- Breathable, reusable and washable
- Durable filament polyester outer shell
- Soft spun polyester inner shell against skin
- Stretchy ear-loop for maximum comfort
- Strong double needle stitching
- Internal sleeve pouch allowing you to insert a filter of your choice
- Made in Canada
This product is excluded from discount codes.
Due to the hygienic nature of this product all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Final sale.
Hand wash in cold or warm water with soap or a light detergent and hang to dry.
- This product is non-medical and does not replace N95 or other medical grade masks.
- Wearing a non-medical mask in the community has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. However, the use of a non-medical mask or facial covering can be an additional measure you can take to protect others around you.
- Face masks or facial coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Wearing a non-medical mask when in public or other settings is not a replacement for following proven measures such as hand washing and physical distancing.
WHY THE VANCOUVER AQUARIUM NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT
Proceeds from the sale of every Vancouver Aquarium x Whitecaps FC facemask goes to animal care at the Vancouver Aquarium, an Ocean Wise initiative. The Vancouver Aquarium is a self-sustaining, not-for-profit organization and in response to one of the most financially challenging times in the Vancouver Aquarium’s 64-year history, Ocean Wise’s Board of Directors took the proactive decision to pause public programming at the Vancouver Aquarium as it was not financially viable to remain open.
Gift shop sales - including sales of the Vancouver Aquarium & Whitecaps FC facemasks - are enabling the Vancouver Aquarium to continue to provide our animals with the highest level of care during this closure. Thank you for your continued to support of the Vancouver Aquarium and Ocean Wise Conservation Association.
For any questions or comments please email:
Thank you to our partner: