- Eating sustainable seafood is about opening your mind (and fridge) to a vast array of fish and shellfish that you might not have considered before - and the Pacific Coast is blessed with an abundance of wild species.
- With Lure, readers embark on a wild Pacific adventure and discover the benefits of healthy oils and rich nutrients that seafood delivers.
- This stunning cookbook, authored by chef and seafood advocate Ned Bell, features simple techniques and straightforward sustainability guidelines around Pacific species as well as 80 delicious recipes to make at home.
- You'll find tacos, fish burgers, chowders, and sandwiches - the types of dishes that fill bellies, soothe souls and get happy dinner table conversation flowing on a weekday night - as well as elegant (albeit still simple-to-execute) dinner party options, such as crudo, ceviche, and caviar butter.
- Title: Lure: Sustainable Seafood Recipes from the West Coast by Ned Bell (author) and Valerie Howes (author)
- ISBN-10: 192795892X
- ISBN-13: 9781927958926